The first time you log in, you will be asked to fill in your details. Once done, click 'SAVE'.
Start by getting used to your dashboard. The first time you log in, you will get a virtual tour of important features in E2School.
You will learn more about the important features in E2School like those highlighted in the images below:
Boxes in blue: this is where you can access your course material
Boxes in red: this is where you can access Live Classes
Boxes in yellow: this is where you can get information and help
2. If you want to ADD courses, check the instructions here - How Do I Add a Course?
3. When you are ready to start your course, we recommend you start with the PLACEMENT TEST. This is a free tool for all students to find out where your English level currently sits. Check the instructions here - How do I do the Placement Test?
4. After your Placement test, we recommend you look at the GRAMMAR REVIEW course. This is another free tool with lots of general grammar practice!
5. After looking at Grammar Review, we recommend you begin your course - SPEAKING LAB, LEVEL 1, LEVEL 2, LEVEL 3 or LEVEL 4 (You might be doing more than one!) As you go, try to balance practice questions from the course with Live Classes, which you can register for by clicking on "Live Classes" in your side menu.
6. If you need more information, browse through the FAQs here or click on "Community" to get up to date. If you need more help, you can click on "Messages" to hear from a teacher, or you can click on "Help" to ask our support team a question - the support team will then send you an EMAIL within 24 hours.