If images are slow to load or do not show at all when you are on the E2School platform, please try the steps below:
Step One: Clear your cache and cookies on Google Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- Choose a time range, like Last hour or All time.
- Select the types of information you want to remove.
- Click Clear data.
Step Three: Test your internet speed (the ideal upload/download speed is at least 1.8Mbps) by following these steps:
1. Google 'internet speed test' and you will see this:
2. Click 'run speed test' and it will show you your upload and download speeds. For example:
Please try loading images on our platform again.
Step Four: Try a different internet connection
Try a different internet connection, e.g. using your mobile phone hotspot or a different wireless network (Wi-Fi). Then, refresh the same page to see whether the same image(s) can load.
If you are still having issues after trying all the steps suggested above, please contact our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with screenshots of the error.